Oklahoma City Clinic
Chief Executive Officer
John Bell, M.D.
701 N. E. 10th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- The Oklahoma City Clinic is one of the largest physician groups in the state of Oklahoma with nearly 40 employed physicians in five locations and more than 300 specialists on contract.
- Medical specialties offered by the clinic include family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, behavioral medicine, cardiology, dermatology, obstetrics and gynecology, ophthalmology, pulmonary medicine and podiatry.
- The Oklahoma City Clinic's main facility is located on the Oklahoma Health Center campus. The other four locations include Edmond, Midwest City, south Oklahoma City and northwest Oklahoma City.
- The Oklahoma City Clinic's main facility features a full service radiology/mammography center, laboratory, pharmacy and optical shop.
- The Oklahoma City Clinic was founded in 1919 by six physicians who dreamt of offering a full spectrum of quality service to the patients they served.