Oklahoma Allergy & Asthma Clinic
Chief Operating Officer
750 N. E. 13th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-5010
- Founded in 1925, the Oklahoma Allergy & Asthma Clinic is one of the largest and most respected allergy and asthma diagnostic, treatment and research centers in the United States.
- The Oklahoma Allergy & Asthma Clinic is one of only a few allergy groups in the United States with a full-time, registered, licensed dietitian specializing in food allergy, and a full-time Registered Nurse Specialist who is a pulmonary disease management coordinator consulting with individual patients about breathing techniques and asthma education.
- An extensive Research Department conducts ongoing asthma studies with participants coming from all over Oklahoma.
- Almost one-fourth of The Oklahoma Allergy & Asthma Clinic's patients are referred from outside Oklahoma City and travel many miles for the sophisticated, high-level allergy and asthma care and to participate in the numerous research studies.
- The Oklahoma Allergy & Asthma Clinic has eight physicians on its medical staff; all are certified by the American Board of Allergy & Immunology and all are on the teaching faculty at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine.
The Oklahoma Allergy & Asthma Clinic has its central clinic location on the Oklahoma Health Center campus. Four full-service satellite clinics are located in Edmond, Norman, and adjacent to Mercy Hospital and Southwest Medical Center.